Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Stash and Wedding Mosaics



Sunday Stash:
I added this Pink Castle Fabrics Limited Edition F8 Flower Sugar Bundle to my stash in late June. It was waiting on my doorstep when we returned home from the wedding.

Speaking of the wedding, here are a few mosaics. These photos were taken by my fabulous Little SIL and she has quite the touch with an iPhone.

She took some nice shots of my table decorations.

She made sure she had a great seat at the ceremony.

And, if you weren't planning on on using Ephesians Farm for your next event, you will after seeing her beautiful shots. They have such a quaint magical ambiance.

More post ceremony and reception shots.

Steel City Pops, games, guests, Micro-Stamps ring pillow, good-bye and goofy Son #2. (photographer SIL in orange dress)

Thanks for visiting!



























5 comments:

  1. I love that little aqua birdie on the table settings. It looks like the wedding was a joyous event. And the Flower Sugar fabric isn't bad either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! It all just looks like so much fun. I love the dress you wore - I think that kind of sleeveless dress neck/armhole line (for lack of an actual word!) is so very flattering. The pillow is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding shots are great and it looks like a fun wedding! And what a fun bundle of fabric to come home to! I bet you will make something fan-tab-u-lous with it. :) Thanks for linking up to Main Crush Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are wonderful! What a wonderful set of fabrics waiting for you when you got home. Have fun sewing with them :)

    -Soma @ whimsandfancies.com

    ReplyDelete